A camp for boys and girls between the ages of 7 to 16. Kids enjoy all kinds of super fun activities like kayaking, rock climbing, wakeboarding, backpacking, horseback riding, biking, arts and crafts and so much more.

Contact Information

Phone: 1-800-200-CAMP
Join us our fan page on facebook:
Email: info@navajotrails.com

2011 Weekend 2 activities


We did Saturday work parties....we finished staining the fence, washed vehicles and did laundry.  There are a few more photos on smugmug, but a lot of them are on my cell phone because my camera card malfunctioned (locked) so I have to figure out how to get them off of my phone and fix my memory card.  The other pictures are of campfire (done inside of the dining hall because it was raining hard) and the relay race and obstacle course we set up!  When I get them I will post them!  http://ntr.smugmug.com/Other/2011-2nd-week-weekend/18116041_2xJ38V

No comments:

Post a Comment