A camp for boys and girls between the ages of 7 to 16. Kids enjoy all kinds of super fun activities like kayaking, rock climbing, wakeboarding, backpacking, horseback riding, biking, arts and crafts and so much more.

Contact Information

Phone: 1-800-200-CAMP
Join us our fan page on facebook:
Email: info@navajotrails.com

Rock Climbing Journal


Climbing in Maple Canyon has been great! I haven't been rock climbing at all before this, but everyone says that I've been doing good. The other good thing is that I have learned to belay. I am soooo glad that I came on this trip, because now I think I have found my new sport after gymnastics! The harest I have climbed is a 5.9, but I'm gonna try to do a 5.10 before we leave.... even though I don't want to leave. This whole entire week has been wonderful and I wouldn't change it for anything!!!


2010 Rock Climbing Camper

No comments:

Post a Comment