A camp for boys and girls between the ages of 7 to 16. Kids enjoy all kinds of super fun activities like kayaking, rock climbing, wakeboarding, backpacking, horseback riding, biking, arts and crafts and so much more.

Contact Information

Phone: 1-800-200-CAMP
Join us our fan page on facebook:
Email: info@navajotrails.com

Rock Climbing Journal


June 30 2010,

We are on the ride back from Maple Canyon. It was fun watching people play Abulaba. People here climbing and me Trevor, thomas, Mistie and Amy had a fun van ride to the Sinclair. I completed every route I attempted even a 100 footer. Cya soon,
rock Climbing camper

This week has been very fun, and I am with a lot of fun people. We had a lot of fun times. We went to the pool and showered. The pool was so cool.
rock Climbing camper

This is my 4th time on this trip and I can't stop enjoying the trip. It's so fun and funny. I improved my climbing and did a 5.10 a which was super hard. I also get to do a few 5.9's, 5.8's and 5/7's. I'm glad I went with the people I went with. I had fun playing games. I forgot to tell you about Austin. Austin is our main lead climber. He was pretty cool. This is the last week of camp for my 3rd year and I hope to come back next year.
rock climbing camper.

I have been on the trip once before but last time I only climbed twice well three times and I didn't make it up once, but this time I completed 9 climbs. It was way fun!
2010 rock climbing camper

Follow this link to see the entire Album:

No comments:

Post a Comment